Video to *.ts Converter Software
With the TS Creator software you can easily create *.ts files from various video formats. It is accesible through the USB port of the ref. 554902 and ref. 554912 COFDM modulators.
Range of video formats that can be converted to *.ts:
Picture: JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF
Vídeo: MP4, WMV, AVI, MPG, TS, MKV
Audio: MP3, WAV
HOW IT WORKS
Run the TS Creator software. You will find several boxes on the right and bottom side of the screen, which correspond to the configuration parameters to convert the video file:
- Add picture/video.
- Sort the picture/video sequence.
- Delete picture/video.
- Add audio.
- Select the destination folder for the .ts file.
- Add the name of the service.
- Indicate the duration of each image during video playback.
- Adjust the resolution of the output video stream.
- Configurate the maximum bitrate of the output video stream (Variable Bit Rate).
- Configurate the codec format: MPEG2 (SD) or H.624 (HD).
- Filter the null packets in the video stream.
- If the ouput size greater than 2GB, separate it into different parts. 2GB is the biggest file size that can be reproduced by the modulators.
Once you've adjusted all the parameters, press START to start the conversion. Press CANCEL to stop it and PLAY to watch the created .ts file.
- Download TS Creator software on your computer.
- If you do not have already installed "marco Net 2.0" software in your computer, please install the file "NetFX20SP2_x86.exe".
- Execute "Setup.exe" file to finish the installation.