The H45 are a milestone in the design of spectrum analyzers.
The latest technology and the latest features in a comprehensive range take will never become obsolete since any meter can be upgraded to the coming technologies.
Its user friendly and intuitive interface, has helped the H45 become a reference for installers around the world.
Access the "The Measurement Corner" and you will be able to check interesting articles related with the characteristics and advanced functions of our spectrum analyzers.
- High speed A/D conversion in IF.
- Real time data block processing.
- 20 MHz effective bandwidth.
- Digital filters and powerful mathematical algorithms.
- Get rid of the analogue uncertainty.
- FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) and use of the digital processing.
- Groundbreaking functions only possible with this technology.
- Speed, precision and versatility.
Advantages for the installer
- COMBO mode (View simultaneously the picture, measurements and spectrum)
- Quality Check Marks
- Capacity to measured pulsed signals that it is impossible to measure with other spectrum analyzers.
- Real time digital measurements.
- Technology only available in laboratory professional meters.
- Easy to use.
- Latest technology: Capacitive rotative selector.
- Quick buttons that allow you to access the most common functions by pressing one button.
- Small dimensions.
- Great autonomy and advance algorithms for the management of the battery.
- SD slot for storage of measurements and transfer to PC.