Multiswitching system easyswitch
Multiswitching configurable system based on a unique reference of multiswitch, which can be used to distribute satellite TV signal in small and big shared facilities.
Tap losses for a particular easyswitch unit are setup by means of DIP switches (Dual In-line Package).
The amplifier of this easyswitch system features automatic output level adjustment as well as an energy saving system.
- A unique reference of multiswitch, configurable for different attenuations.
- EasyF chassis with an improved shielding flange and easy to handle.
- Flexibility for powering the unit: Either from the receiver or from an external PSU.
- MATV mixing.
- Switching capacity for 4 polarities, and output to 4 users per multiswitch.
- SAT + MATV amplifier with automatic level adjustment.
- System compatible with other ranges of multiswitches, since it features DC pass at all SAT inputs.
- For distribution network topologies in cascade or star.
- Up to 10 cascaded multiswitches.
- Passive return channel 5 - 65 MHz, making it compatible with data and operator networks.
- Energy saving ECO mode: automatic detection of users that disables power to the LNB and the active stages of satellite IF.