- Does your company have experience with connecting videocrypt decoders to the COMPACTVES system?
Does your company do upgrades for this?
- About the D2MAC:
- Can I connect all of the channels of a unit to a decoder?
- or only to the units your company has to rebuild for D2MAC use?
Do I have to know exactly how many channels I need for D2MAC when ordering?
- Videocrypt decoders can be connected to the standard COMPACTVES headend without any problem.
You should use the special lead for this because of the special frontal socket of the units.
- For D2MAC reception we made some modifications a long time ago.
Nowadays what we do is just adapt the internal settings (no sound trap, de-emphasis, ...) of the COMPACTVES for D2MAC signals
These signals are delivered to the D2MAC decoder according to its specifications.