DIGITAL HEADEND. - 20 UNITS QPSK-QAM + AMPLIFICATION
- 5072 x 3 wall mount enclosure 10m
- 5069 x 1 wall mount enclosure 14m
- 5071 x 3 wall mount rail 10m (alternative to ref. 5072)
- 5239 x 1 walll mount rail 12m (alternative to ref. 5069)
- 5029 x 4 power supply unit
- 5076 x 20 qpsk-qam transmodulator
- 4058 x 3 75 ohms terminal load
- 4530 x 1 combiner
- to combine this qam output with analogue signal, remember that the real level of the qam signal must be 10 db below the analogue one:
- remember to select the qam output channels from high to low frequencies, to compensate for the losses in the links (just follow the instructions of the user manual).
- whenever needed, remember to power the lnb from one of the tdts, by setting on the lnb power with the programming unit.