Video to *.ts Converter Software
With the TS Creator software you can easily create *.ts files from various video formats. It is accesible through the USB port of the ref. 554902 and ref. 554912 COFDM modulators.
Range of video formats that can be converted to *.ts:
Picture: JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF
Vídeo: MP4, WMV, AVI, MPG, TS, MKV
Audio: MP3, WAV
HOW IT WORKS
Run the TS Creator software. You will find several boxes on the right and bottom side of the screen, which correspond to the configuration parameters to convert the video file:
- Add picture/video.
- Sort the picture/video sequence.
- Delete picture/video.
- Add audio.
- Select the destination folder for the .ts file.
- Indicate the duration of each image during video playback.
- Indicate the Service ID.
- Indicate the Service name.
- Indicate the Service Provider.
- Indicate the TS ID (same as set in Digimod).
- Indicate the ONID (Original Network ID). In the UK, set to 9018.
- Configurate the LCN. Click on "Add LCN" and then write the LCN. Bear in mind that fields "Service ID" and "Logical Channel Number" must be the same. Click "Add" in the LCN dialog box.
- Configurate the value of Private Data. In the UK, it must be set to 9018.
- Indicate NIT sending interval.
- Set the output size.
- Set the output quality.
- Set the output rate.
- Set the encode format (SD/HD).
- Null packet filtering.
- If the ouput size greater than 2GB, separate it into different parts. 2GB is the biggest file size that can be reproduced by the modulators.
Once you've adjusted all the parameters, press START to start the conversion. Press CANCEL to stop it and PLAY to watch the created .ts file.
- Download TS Creator software on your computer.
- If you do not have already installed "marco Net 2.0" software in your computer, please install the file "dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe".
- Execute "Setup.exe" file to finish the installation.