MIRA BOSS antenna (LTE700, 2nd Digital Dividend)
With optimized signal reception system
MIRA BOSS is an indoor DTT antenna with outstanding performance, thanks to its optimized UHF reception system. The antenna dish allows for a slight change in antenna orientation to adjust the reception and improve signal quality.
The BOSS Tech system automatically controls the level of the received signal (either very high or very low) to always provide optimal output level. The new design using TForce technology makes this intelligent device even more versatile.
The antenna is provided with PSU and IEC cable lead.
Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- Intelligent antenna equipped with the BOSS system, which automatically regulates the gain to always provide the optimum output level, even in low-coverage areas
- Its optimized reception system allows to adjust the rotation of the antenna to maximize the signal level
- A more stable reception: supports signal variations or fading without any impact on the TV installation
- DTT coverage area enhancement
- 2 operating modes with a switch: low/high power, for one/several TVs
- Plug & Play: Easy and fast installation; just plug in and scan channels
- The antenna is powered with the included PSU (jack connector, 12V). But it also can be powered in remote mode through the coaxial connector, using a current injector (5V)
- The electronics inside the antenna substantially reduces the interference caused by surrounding movements
- LTE-Ready: equipped with LTE filters to avoid mobile phone signals caused by the use of 5G/4G devices in the environment
- Low power consumption in intelligent mode
- In areas of good coverage, the antenna can also be operate in passive mode (without power)
- European electronics design and manufacturing
Televes transitions from the traditional silicon era into a new era of electronic component design, allowing integrated circuits to be precisely manufactured for microwave frequency bands. Utilizing â€śState of the Artâ€ť MMIC technology TForce is manufactured using semiconductor compounds such as gallium arsenide (GaAs), providing the resulting products with unparalleled features and performance
Televes has reinvented the antenna concept. Until now, an antenna was just the reception component of a TV installation in which gain and directivity were the main features. The introduction of a smart device like BOSS provides the antenna with the capacity to receive very weak signals without the risk of being affected by very strong signals, the result is a dynamic balance between weak and strong signals that provides optimum signal levels at all times: the "dynamic range" concept turns out to be the most outstanding among quality parameters.
The creation of TForce with BOSS technology using MMIC components is an extraordinary milestone in the optimization of the dynamic range. The technology that allowed the reception of lost signals from distant satellites is now allowing the enhancement of the coverage range in DTT installations.
|Frequency range||MHz||470 ... 694|
|Operating temperature||Â°C||-5 ... 45|