INNOVA BOSS MIX antenna (LTE700, 2nd Digital Dividend)
Indoor intelligent antenna with Plug & Play installation
Omnidirectional and intelligent antenna, specially designed for reception of DTT signals indoors. The intelligent mode can be activated using a conventional smartphone PSU or with the USB port of the TV, making easier the installation process (Plug & Play). The telescopic antennas improve BIII reception.
The BOSSTech system automatically controls the level of the received signal (either very high or very low) to always provide optimal output level. The new design using TForce technology makes this intelligent device even more versatile.
Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- High dynamic range: It allows high-quality TV reception in a wide variety of critical situations, from areas where signals are very weak to installations with high reception levels
- DTT coverage area enhancement
- A more stable reception: supports signal variations or fading without any impact on the TV installation
- Plug & Play: Easy and fast installation
- Multiple power supply options:
- Through the 5V USB port of the TV (USB-microUSB cable included)
- With a conventional USB power supply unit
- Simply using a receiver (through the RF output connector)
- Low power consumption in intelligent mode
- LTE-Ready: equipped with LTE filters to avoid mobile phone signals
- Discreet and elegant design
- Two operation modes:
- In intelligent mode (with antenna feeding), BOSS provides automatic control to correct signal fluctuations and maintain optimal output signal level
- In passive mode (without power supply), the signal goes through
- The electronics inside the antenna substantially reduces the interference caused by surrounding movements
- Thanks to be an omnidirectionial antenna, it can be installed either in horizontal or in vertical position
Televes transitions from the traditional silicon era into a new era of electronic component design, allowing integrated circuits to be precisely manufactured for microwave frequency bands. Utilizing â€śState of the Artâ€ť MMIC technology TForce is manufactured using semiconductor compounds such as gallium arsenide (GaAs), providing the resulting products with unparalleled features and performance
Televes has reinvented the antenna concept. Until now, an antenna was just the reception component of a TV installation in which gain and directivity were the main features. The introduction of a smart device like BOSS provides the antenna with the capacity to receive very weak signals without the risk of being affected by very strong signals, the result is a dynamic balance between weak and strong signals that provides optimum signal levels at all times: the "dynamic range" concept turns out to be the most outstanding among quality parameters.
The creation of TForce with BOSS technology using MMIC components is an extraordinary milestone in the optimization of the dynamic range. The technology that allowed the reception of lost signals from distant satellites is now allowing the enhancement of the coverage range in DTT installations.
| Frequency bands ||LTE700||MHz||174 - 230||470 - 694|
| Noise figure ||dB||3,5||3|
| Power supply / |
| Protection index ||IP||20|
* Automatic regulation of the gain in the intelligent mode (with power supply).
Does not apply in passive mode.