Termination and cutting tool
RJ45 female connectors
The tool allows to automate the process of inserting the different pairs and the cutting of the residual cable section, thus giving a high quality finished connection.
The use of the tool ensures a precise adjustment in the connection, which improves the NEXT response and guarantees better values in the Network Certifier.
Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- Robust tool
- Anti-slip handle with comfortable grip
- Uniform pressure distribution on the contacts
- Compatible with female UTP Cat 6 RJ45 connectors (ref. 209901)
- Equipped with a precise cutting blade for cable preparation
- Lock flap that eases transportation
The RJ45 is a connector commonly used in structured cable networks. With up to 8 connection pins, it is adequate both for data networks (8 pairs), as well as telephone networks (2 pairs). It is usually used in networks compliant with standards TIA/EIA-568-B.