Splitting Terminal Enclosure
Up to 8 fibres
Designed to work as a final element for optical fibre cables. Commonly used in FTTH projects, inside the buildings (usually in the secondary enclosure). Can house up to 8 splices.
Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- Robust: made of steel.
- Multi-fibre input through a stuffing gland (conceived for a 12-fibre maximum cable)
- Grey colour (RAL 7035)
- Equipped with a lock to avoid external manipulation
- Equipped with a support that can house up to 8 splices
- Door with locking screw (manually operated)
- Screws for wall mounting are included