Up to 48 female-female adapters
Designed to work as a distribution point for optical fiber cables. Commonly used in FTTH projects, where it simplifies the interconnection between the user's network and the operator's network (typical RITI installation). Allows the joint installation of several enclosures, while still allowing the interconnection between them. The vertically stackable design with direct intercommunication among enclosures provides the flexibility required to extend the services based on the specific needs for each installation.
Independent compartments with door and lock, separated by a panel of up to 48 SC Simplex or LC Duplex adapters.
Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- Made of lacquered steel
- Easy service expansion: the enclosure is vertically stackable with similar boxes, making for a higher-capacity enclosure
- Comfortable working environment, thanks to the presence of trays on the left door, which allows working with the fibers on a horizontal surface
- Includes specific anchors for the installation of internal FO distribution frames
- Includes specific anchors for the installation of internal FO distribution frames (PLC)
- Manufactured in Europe
- Grey colour (RAL 7035)
- Equipped with 2 independent folding FO trays (book format), with enough capacity to stow up to 24 splices each
- Equipped with 2 metal anchors to hold the main core elements, as provided by the FO cables
- Cable grommets with dust protection brush, allow the access of multiple FO cables (up to 83x31mm capacity)
- Equipped with 2 access rubbers, 50mm-diameter each, allowing interconnection of enclosures and operator access