FTTH optical transmitter equipped with OLC technology
1310/1550nm, Po 6dBm
The complete satellite and DTT lineup in a single optical fibre
Part of FULL SAT + DTT system, to be used together with the FTTH receiver (ref. 237320).
Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- High conversion quality: perfect for scenarios where the terrestrial band carries a high number of channels
- The OLC (Optical Level Control) technology automatically adjusts the parameters to achieve a constant output level, irrespective of the channel load
- Wide dynamic ranges
- Compatible with legacy and dCSS multiswitches
- High-shielding Zamak chassis
- Can be wall-mounted using screws
- SC/APC and FC/PC optical connectors, and F-type connectors for RF
|Bandwidth||MHz||47 ... 2200|
|Flatness||dB|| ± 0,75 (47-1200MHz)
± 2,5 (47-1200MHz)
|Input level||dBµV||79 (47-1200MHz) 42ch CENELEC
95 (950-2200MHz) DIB-VDE 0855/12
|Max. current consumption||mA||75 (99V) / 40 (253V)|
|Dimensions (xyz)||mm||185 x 80 x 35|
|IP protection index||IP||30|
PON network with optical LNB and RF Overlay.
In the FTTH Tx (Ref.237301) the 1310nm signal from an optical LNB is mixed with the DTT signal converted to 1550nm. Both signals enter the FTTH Rx (Ref.237311) where the 1550nm DTT signal is converted to RF while the 1310nm window is delivered to an optical converter (Ref.237003) that restores the TVSAT signal into RF.
As a result, both DTT and the complete lineup of a given satellite are available at the user outlet.
Power supply not included. Recommended refs.:
732101: 12V-0.8A (EU plug)
732802: 12.5V-2.8A (EU plug)
732210: 12V-1.5A (UK plug)