SMATV FiberKom optical transmitter (without Return Path)
1310 nm, Po 3 dBm
Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- SMATV-compatible: up to 2400 MHz input bandwidth
- "Plug & Play" installation
- FiberKom design: made of Zamak, provides great robustness and shielding. The design also offers a wall assembly for separately installation.
- OMI Test Point
- Optical level indicator with green LED
- SC/APC optical connectors, and F-type connectors for RF
- Remote powering either through the output F connector or a specific power F connector (external PSU), with a maximum voltage of 35V
|RF ||Frequency range ||MHz||47 - 2400|
|Flatness ||47-1200 MHz||dB||Â±0.75|
|Input level ||47-1200 MHz||dBÎĽV||79 |
|950-2400 MHz||95 |
|OMI Test point ||dBÎĽV||64|
|Optical||Optical connector||type||SP / APC|
|Laser||type||MQW - DFB|
|Output power ||dBm||+3|
|General||RF connector ||type||F-female|
|Power supply connector ||F-female|
|Power supply voltage ||V / mA||11-35 / 120-40|
|Operating temperature ||ÂşC||-5 ... +45|
|Index operation ||IP||30|
In some cases, the transmodulation of specific satellite channels into COFDM will probably not be enough; this is why the option is available to add the IF of a satellite polarity to the COFDM signal flow. Furthermore, that signal flow may be transmitted over optical fibre by means of an appropriate low-loss optical transmitter, thus allowing to reach longer distances.
1. T.0X processing headends (DVB/S2-COFDM and DVB-T/COFDM transmodulators, encoders/modulators, amplifier, etc.).
2. MiniKom amplifier ref. 5363 (Art. No. EV45).
3. SMATV optical transmitter ref. 238201 (Art. No. OMS1310).
4. SMATV optical receiver ref. 2311 (Art. No. OE1216)