IFmix series mast amplifier (4 outputs)
2 inputs: UHF/VHFmix-SATmix
Equipped with 2 inputs with UHF-band amplification, together with VHF and SAT combination. The resulting signal is available on 4 identical outputs for further distribution.
Allows DC pass towards the satellite input to power the LNB.
The amplifier is powered with in the 12 Vdc-to-24 Vdc range through one of the output coaxial cables.
Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- Up to 4 outputs
- EasyF connection system
- Fully automated manufacturing, subject to the most stringent quality controls
- DC pass towards the UHF input to power a BOSS system, and towards the SAT input to power the LNB
- Easy mounting. Equipped with a plastic tie for mast mounting
- Resistant ABS-plastic case for outdoor installation
EasyF connection system: simplicity and savings
EasyF is an innovative connection concept where the inner conductor of the coaxial cable is directly inserted in the device, thus improving connection reliability. Thanks to the absence of F connectors, the chassis can be reduced and the connection of two cables secured with a a single screw.
- Real time savings: speeding the installation is possible without the need for coaxial cable termination. Furthermore, there is no need for screwing the connectors on the device, which is sometimes difficult when there is little room
- Connection reliability: the clamp holding the cables prevents the coaxial cable to come off
- Cost savings: no additional connectors are required (neither F nor IEC)
- Space optimization: inputs and outputs are always on the same side of the device to prevent coaxial cables from bending, and to make working inside cabinets and register boxes easier
- Very easy three-step mounting: only screwing and unscrewing the covers is required to connect both cables:
1. Unscrew the device's cover to access the connection
2. Insert the previously stripped coaxial cables
3. Close the cover and screw to ensure connection
Learn more about EasyF system reliability
With EasyF, the connection between the coaxial cable and the device is carried out using an automated system for contact insertion of the inner conductor, without any soldering.
- Always as new: the device's operating life increases when the factor of solder wearing out with time is removed
- Failure rate reduction: usually produced as a result of cold soldering joints
- Electromagnetic behaviour optimization: for high frequencies
- Our commitment with environment is reinforced: pollution caused by the welding process is eliminated and production power consumption is reduced
|Frequency range||MHz||47-254||470 - 862||950-2200|
|Output Interstage equalizers||dBÎĽV typ||----||93||----|
|ÂşC||-5 ... +45|