Lower section pivoting, Hot-Dip Galvanizing + Painting
Guy wires are required for pivoting sections.
Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- Anchoring system with union nuts
- Fully automated soldering
- 360 tower maximum height: 57m (as per calculation conditions)
- The hot-dip galvanizing surface treatment provides enhanced durability in adverse corrosion conditions
- Colour paint, oven-lacquering with polyester electrostatic powder
|Surface facing the wind||mÂ˛||0.426|
It consists in fixing the lower section to the base, set it in upright position and levelling it. The subsequent Middle Sections are then mounted, equipped with the appropriate guy wires; the mounting is carried out by climbing on the previously mounted sections and hoisting the new section with the help of the appropriate lifting tools.