From our website we want to inform you in a clear and precise way about the cookies we are using in our website. If you would like to gather more information about the use and purpose of the implemented cookies in our website, you can send an email to email@example.com..
Should you be under 16, you cannot keep navigating through this website, unless you have the express consent of your parents and tutors. Our service is not aimed to under 16 years old, so we do not process obtained data from that group.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that gets downloaded in the user computer, tablet or smartphone, in order to store data and information that might be updated and recovered by the responsible entity of its installation.
The information gathered throughout the cookies can include the time and date of visits to the website, the different tabs visualized, or the time spent in the website.
This information will be used by the website owner to improve its contents, make the website more attractive and properly place the contents that interest the most to the visitors.
Our entity does not gather or treat personal information that comes from the data in relation to information that could reveal sexual orientation; political or religious beliefs; health information; or information considered sensitive (special data categories, according to EU General Data Protection Regulation).
What kind of cookies does this website use?
According to the entity that manages them, cookies can be:
- Own cookies: Those that are sent to the terminal device of the interested party from a device or domain managed by the editor itself and from where the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies:Those that are sent to the user terminal device from a device or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by other entities that treats the data obtained from the cookies.
The website uses both âOwn cookiesâ and âThird party cookiesâ.
According to the amount of time that remain active:
- Session cookies: They are a kind of cookie designed to gather and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually employed to gather information that is only useful for providing the service requested by the user in only one occasion (i.e: a list of purchased products).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data remains gathered in the terminal and it is available to access and treat during a period of time defined by the company responsible for the cookie, going from minutes to years.
The Website uses both âpersistent cookiesâ and âsession cookiesâ.
In compliance with the Law 34/2002, you should accept them and give your express consent. Cookies are necessary for the proper operation of the site and we will always respect your privacy. If you do not agree, you will not be able to navigate through our site. Our Website will treat the data provided by you only with the purpose of managing the service requested by you in each moment. You will always be able to address to the company, either by email or by phone, where a specialized workforce could assist you in a more personalised way.
These kind of cookies are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us in order to provide a better operation of the website. The information gathered is employed to improve the quality of our service and your experience as user.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide a service or content requested by the registered user. They have technical aspects as purpose, such as: recall identification of registrations; tool preferences in the use of contents; contents interaction; access location to contents; data analysis with the intention of improving the performance; user analysis according to certain navigation parameters; elaboration of navigation and statistical user profiles, with the intention of introducing improvements based on the data analysis. This kind of cookies can have a determined duration: imminent expiration; expiration when logging out; temporal expiration. Following up, an informative table regarding these kind of cookies is shown:
|PHPSESSID||Allows the user to visualise the site and interact with it|
|form_key||Gathers anonimous information about the user navigation throughout the website in order to generate statistical data|
|mage-*||Several cookies that allow the proper web operation|
|cookieshop||Allows the proper web operation|
|X-Magento-Vary||Allows the proper web operation|
Are those which are sent to your device from a device or domain not managed by us, but from another collaborating entity. The Google analytics cookies, or the ones used by the social media to offer the user the possibility to share or recommend in those, contents from our websites.
They are cookies that are not strictly necessary to provide services, for example: third-party advertisements, results information, navigation habits or performance improvements. These kind of cookies are characterized for obtaining information for the following purposes: manage the advertisement spaces; know the navigation habits; analyze and measure the outcome. Same way as the previous ones, these kind of cookies can have a variable expiration date: imminent, daily or a greater amount of time. An informative table regarding these kind of cookies and an information provided by third-parties about them is shown. Such cookies can be divided in the following types or fields:
- Performance cookies: Allow to adjust your navigation according to the preferences related to the device in its generated visits.
- Geolocation cookies: Its main purpose is to adjust the content to the location of the device.
- Registration cookies: The purpose is to identify the user in the registration or the log in session, allowing to maintain the identification without having logged out. Session cookies get eliminated when logging out.
- Social media connection cookies: It gathers the session information of the connection profile through the chosen social network, being able to revoke it, under the established preferences in their own profiles. Such cookies are configured by the service suppliers of the social media, establishing those their own privacy policies to that effect.
- Analytic cookies: Through third party suppliers and their survey and data gathering tools, an analytic cookie is generated. This one allows to identify the connection device with the final purpose of measuring the connection time, contents visited, being the outcome to measure the performance and improve the navigation.
Companies that generate these cookies have their own privacy policies, which establish their own statements as well as opt-out systems.
Below, are all of the third-party cookies used by this website, as well as their characteristics and purposes, are shown:
|Cookies||Dominio||Finalidad||Persistencia||Tipo de cookie|
|analytics.google.com||Basic information regarding the navigation activity within the web||2 years||Third-party Analysis|
|analytics.google.com||Identifies in an unique way the user to know its activity||1 dĂa||Third-party Analysis|
|hubspot.com||Advertising campaign control analysis||13 meses||Third-party Analysis|
We employ the remarketing tool by Google Adwords. Such tool allows to upload in the Google content network advertisements based on previous user visits to our Website. To do so, some of our Website pages include a code named \âremarketing label\â. These labels allow to read and set your browser cookies in order to determine the specific advertisement that will be shown to the user, dependent on elements related to the visit to our website, such as, for example, the chosen navigation circuit, the specific pages visited, or the actions taken within those ones. The remarketing lists created are kept in a Google server database, where all the cookie ID related to each list or interests category are stored. The information obtained only idenifies a specific browser, Google is unable to identify the specific user with only this information.
How can I configure or disable the cookies used by this website?
To restrict or block the cookies, you should modify the configuration of the browser used in your device. Generally, browsers offer the following configuration options in relation to cookies installation:
In relation to mobile devices, the following information regarding the browser settings is included:
- Android: Menu > Options > Settings > Privacy adjustments
- Blackberry: Home > Browser > Options > Privacy & Security: clear the Accept
- Safari (IOS).
- Windows Phone.
If all website cookies installation are blocked, some functionalities, as well as some contents might be affected.
Changes in cookies Policies
It is possible that we update our website cookies policy. For this reason, we recommend you to review this policy each time you access our website with the purpose of being properly informed about how we use the cookies and what for.
This website cookies policy was last updated as the 1st of July of 2018.