Lower section pivoting, Hot-Dip Galvanizing + Painting
550 XL tower
The section is painted red (RAL 3020).
Guy wires are required for pivoting sections.
Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- Anchoring system based on plates and union nuts
- Outstanding stiffness and mechanical strength
- Solid tube, no internal corrosion
- Maximum height of the 550 XL tower: 200m (as per calculation conditions)
- The hot-dip galvanizing surface treatment provides enhanced durability in adverse corrosion conditions
- Colour paint, oven-lacquering with polyester electrostatic powder
|Surface facing the wind||mÂ˛||0.7|
It consists in fixing the lower section to the base, set it in upright position and levelling it. The subsequent Middle Sections are then mounted, equipped with the appropriate guy wires; the mounting is carried out by climbing on the previously mounted sections and hoisting the new section with the help of the appropriate lifting tools.