EasyF 2W mini tap
5...2400 MHz 25 dB
The innovative ultra-small size allows the installation virtually anywhere, including small pattress boxes. Furthermore, miniaturization applies also to the electronics, which improve electrical behaviour and reduce impulsive noise.
Conceived for indoor installation, it can also be used outdoors with a case (ref. 417801).
Supplied in 10-unit boxes.
Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- EasyF connection system: easy to install, savings on mounting
- Made of Zamak, high shielding
- Outstanding reliability: automated manufacturing using new generation micro-components
- Improves through losses
- Outstanding electrical behaviour: impulsive noise reduction
- Grounding screw provided
- Bidirectional DC pass between input and pass output
EasyF connection system: simplicity and savings
EasyF is an innovative connection concept where the inner conductor of the coaxial cable is directly inserted in the device, thus improving connection reliability. Thanks to the absence of F connectors, the chassis can be reduced and the connection of two cables secured with a a single screw.
- Real time savings: speeding the installation is possible without the need for coaxial cable termination. Furthermore, there is no need for screwing the connectors on the device, which is sometimes difficult when there is little room
- Connection reliability: the clamp holding the cables prevents the coaxial cable to come off
- Cost savings: no additional connectors are required (neither F nor IEC)
- Space optimization: inputs and outputs are always on the same side of the device to prevent coaxial cables from bending, and to make working inside cabinets and register boxes easier
- Very easy three-step mounting: only screwing and unscrewing the covers is required to connect both cables:
1. Unscrew the device's cover to access the connection
2. Insert the previously stripped coaxial cables
3. Close the cover and screw to ensure connection
Learn more about EasyF system reliability
With EasyF, the connection between the coaxial cable and the device is carried out using an automated system for contact insertion of the inner conductor, without any soldering.
- Always as new: the device's operating life increases when the factor of solder wearing out with time is removed
- Failure rate reduction: usually produced as a result of cold soldering joints
- Electromagnetic behaviour optimization: for high frequencies
- Our commitment with environment is reinforced: pollution caused by the welding process is eliminated and production power consumption is reduced
|Number of outputs||2|
|Floors||C - Floors 6 & 7|
|Rejection between taps||dB|
Product release brochure
542803 - DERIV_2D_25dB_10_Sin_[CAD07180262].dwg
Declaration of Conformity