4G extended coverage
Two 4G/LTE signals transmission and reception antennas, for extended coverage in shielded areas or in areas where propagation conditions are difficult. Both antennas are installed with a >0.5m separation for multiple transmission/reception and are connected directly to a 4G MIMO router.
A 50Ohm coaxial cable is included in each antenna. These coaxial cables have a length of 7,5m and SMA male connectors.
Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- Passive antenna for 4G extended coverage, enhancing the operator's network connection quality
- MIMO technology (Multiple Input, Multiple Output): provides greater quality and reliability of 4G/LTE signals in places of difficult reception and propagation
- Omnidirectional transmission/reception: pointing is not required
- Mobile 4G devices are more efficient in terms of power and consumption
- Optimized response on both the Uplink and the Downlink
- Passive antenna, no power consumption
|Frequency band ||Mhz||690...960||1700...2700|
|F/B ratio ||dB||Omnidirectional|
|Protection index ||IP||23|