ISD 830 aluminium satellite dish
Designed to last
Provides an outstanding performance against corrosion, thanks to the aluminium reflector and the stainless steel screws.
The structure was designed to make the mounting easier.
Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- Robust structure: flexible LNB support and clamp, made of a special polymer reinforced with glass fibre
- Aluminium arm that allows the concealing of the cable layout on the inside
- Robust mounting with Zamak clamp and support , as well as two U-bolts
- Optimized design to make mounting easier
- Stainless steel reflector and screws
- Adjustable elevation angle from 0Âș to 90Âș
- An hex wrench is integrated in the LNB support itself for nut adjustment
- The LNB is fixed on its support even without any screws
- Includes Televes logo
FIBERGLASS REINFORCED: HOW DOES GLASS FIBRE IMPROVE OUR PRODUCTS?
Plastics reinforced with glass fibre last longer, are anti-magnetic, and provide excellent electric insulation. Here are the main reasons why glass fibre improves our antennas:
- Immunity to corrosion
- Lightweight, which makes mounting easier
- Flexibility, which improves material performance under adverse weather conditions
|Frequency range||GHz||10.7 ... 12.75|
|Elevation angle||Âș||0 ... 90|
|Dish size: Height||mm||833|
|Dish size: Width||mm||747|
|Wind load (@130Km/h)||N||499.2|
|Wind load (@150Km/h)||N||686.4|
|Mast diameter||mm||20 ... 60|
Product release brochure
793101 - ISD830_10_Sin_[CAD07180386].dwg
793102 - ISD830_10_Sin_[CAD07190454].dwg
793103 - ISD830_10_Sin_[CAD07190455].dwg
793109 - ISD830_S_S_10_Sin_[CAD07190457].dwg
Declaration of Conformity
Screws are pre-assembled on the support and protected against corrosion.
The dish is conveniently anchored thanks to the shape of the holes.
The mounting of the arm is a quick procedure requiring a single screw.
The reflector's support is easily assembled in the elevation mechanism.
The elevation angle is adjustable from 0 to 90Âș.
Integrated hex wrench (die type). Only tearing off the plastic and tightening the nut is required.
The LNB fits in the support and is held in place during installation.
The coaxial cable layout is concealed inside the aluminium arm.