Triple shielding - Class A+
Conventional coaxial cables Triple shielding - Class A+
Class A+ Trishield (TSH) coaxial cable
With three shielding layers (Trishield), this cables provide the highest immunity to interference thanks to its very high shielding. Recommended in cases of high electromagnetic noise levels.
They belong in EN 50117 standard Class A+, according to their structural properties:
- For 5 MHz - 30 MHz => TI < 2.5 mÎ©/m
- For 5 MHz - 1000 MHz => SA > 95 dB
- For 1000 MHz - 2000 MHz => SA > 85 dB
- For 2000 MHz - 3000 MHz => SA > 75 dB
Where the transfer impedance (TI) defines how effective the shielding is at low frequencies, while the shielding attenuation (SA) defines it in the 30 MHz-to-3000 MHz range.
Copper / copper
Copper inner and outer conductors
- The copper inner conductor provides low electric resistance and an excellent response both for low and high frequencies
- The copper braid has a lower electric resistance and an outstanding shielding efficiency