- The base includes a U-bolt, compatible with up to 30mm-diameter masts
- The mounting system at the antenna base allows for the coaxial cable protection and concealment inside the mast or the mount.
A special antenna series to be installed in restrictive locations.
- Known for their pleasing low-impact visual design and ideal for installations where good aesthetics are key.
- Intelligent antennas include our BOSS system to provide the best output level for a exceptional reception quality.
- LTE ready: they integrate an LTE electronic filter to remove cell phone interference
- Built with materials that are highly resistant to salt air , humidity and other adverse climatic elements, with a protection index of 53.
- Low power consumption and easy mounting. Furthermore, they can be purchased as full kits including all the accessories required for their installation.
- Manufactured in Europe, our products undergo the most stringent quality controls, providing high reliability.
Televes transitions from the traditional silicon era into a new era of electronic component design, allowing integrated circuits to be precisely manufactured for microwave frequency bands. Utilizing ‚ÄúState of the Art‚ÄĚ MMIC technology TForce is manufactured using semiconductor compounds such as gallium arsenide (GaAs), providing the resulting products with unparalleled features and performance
Televes has reinvented the antenna concept. Until now, an antenna was just the reception component of a TV installation in which gain and directivity were the main features. The introduction of a smart device like BOSS provides the antenna with the capacity to receive very weak signals without the risk of being affected by very strong signals, the result is a dynamic balance between weak and strong signals that provides optimum signal levels at all times: the "dynamic range" concept turns out to be the most outstanding among quality parameters.
The creation of TForce with BOSS technology using MMIC components is an extraordinary milestone in the optimization of the dynamic range. The technology that allowed the reception of lost signals from distant satellites is now allowing the enhancement of the coverage range in DTT installations.
|88 ... 108||174 ... 230||470 ... 694|
|12 ... 24||--||12 ... 24||--||12 ... 24||--|
|42 ... 47||--||42 ... 47||--||42 ... 47||--|
|Wind load (@130Km/h)||N||74.88|
|Wind load (@150Km/h)||N||102.96|
*1 The gain is automatically adjusted according to the level of output
*2 The gain is automatically adjusted according to the level of output