RJ45 female connector
FTP Cat 6 for data cables
RJ45 FTP Cat 6 female connector, reusable and easy to connect since no specific tools are required. The connector incorporates 2 pieces that hook between them, providing the necessary grip to the cable.
Supplied in 10-unit professional plastic box.
Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- Grip type connector: the cable is gripped by hooking between two pieces incorporated in the connector
- Reusable: can be removed and reinstalled without deteriorating or losing functionality
- Multiple-connection guaranteed without losses
- Compatible with Cat 6 or below
- Front (180ΒΊ) cable input
- Connection table (A or B) on the connector
- Gold-plated pins
Compatibility of RJ45 connectors with Televes data cables:
β* Compatible, but there are better choices
The RJ45 is a connector commonly used in structured cable networks. With up to 8 connection pins, it is adequate both for data networks (8 pairs), as well as telephone networks (2 pairs). It is usually used in networks compliant with standards TIA/EIA-568-B.