Fiber Optic Terminal Rosette
for adaptation of surface outlets
Fiber optic terminal outlet designed to act as a cut-off and test point in a communications infrastructure, it includes a Keystone module and a Simplex F.O. adapter "SC/APC" female with internal shutter.The design allows the fiber to be installed on the surface, avoiding the need for building work. The rosette offers protection against scratches and impacts, both for the internal elements and for the connector and cable, as they are arranged parallel to the wall. This also means a reduction in the space required for the connection, obtaining a more discreet appearance in the outlet.
Its format allows it to be installed as a connection point for fiber optics in different premises: on the wall, work table, wiring cabinets, etc.
Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- Standard dimensions, making it compatible with all conventional RJ45 covers
- Simplex F.O. adapter "SC/APC" female included
- F.O. adapter with internal shutter: automatically blocks the light from passing through when the connector is removed, ensuring protection of the eyes.
- Outer casing built in white ABS
- Inner Keystone module built in PVC plastic
- Specific area for equipment identification