Overlight optical transmitter CWDM Outoor use, DAB/UHF/SAT, 1550nm, Po 9dBm
Enhanced electronics and optical engineering to light up your TV
CWDM WideBand satellite and terrestrial optical transmitter specifically designed for outdoor installation, at a minimum distance from the LNB. This device receives a satellite signal from an RF Wideband LNB and terrestrial band, and distributes it up to 64 users over a fiber output in the 1550nm window with 9dBm optical power.
Thanks to its optimized electronics and low losses, it allows to reduce the number of amplifiers required and simplifies deployment in the design of collective installations, preserving the signal quality throughout the process. Furthermore, it is fully indicated for use in GPON installations and adapts to different solutions.
This device is part of the Overlight system, that distributes satellite and terrestrial signals to multiple users through a single optical fiber.
It allows amplification.
This product is certified with the European IRS Certification Scheme mark, representing that it has passed the relevant test as set out in the latest EICS test specification, available from the DTG or CAI.
Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- High output level that makes it ideal for collective installations of up to 64 users
- Compatible with GPON deployments
- Low losses
- Optimized electronic behavior
- Very compact in dimensions and weight (137x126x45mm)
- Protective case for its outdoor installation included (IP22)
- Powering from an external power supply, via power input (F connector)
- 100% European design, quality, and manufacturing
- FC/APC optical connector
- F-type RF connectors
- High-screening Zamak chassis
- Wall and mast mounting
- Power supply and adapter cable included
- LED signal status indicator
|Powering per inputs||Vdc|
|Max. current pass total inputs||mA||720|
|Optical output power||dBm||9|
|RF connectors||"F" female|
|Powering||Vdc||12 ... 18|
|Max. power consumption||W||5.6|
|Current consumption||mA||< 430|
|Operating temperature||Â°F||23 ... 113|
|PSU input voltage||Vac||100 ... 240|
|Max PSU current input||mA||600|
|PSU output voltage||Vdc||12|
|Max PSU output current||A||1.5|