The 6+2RU rack Cabinet is used for the housing of active or passive equipment, visible from the outside and protected by a safe steel lockable structure. Compatible with optical fibre, data cables or coaxial cable installations, it allows the grouping of different technologies in a single cabinet.
Total capacity is 8RU, namely 6RU and an additional 2RU, taking advantage of the top and bottom ends.
Designed for either wall or ground mounting.
Dimensions (W x H x D): 600mm x 370mm x 450mm
Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- High strength and durability: made of steel, with a coating based on polyester resins and lead-free pigments
- Loading capacity up to 60kg
- Extremely easy installation and use: reversible and removable front door with flexible sockets and hinged folding side doors
- Installation of different types of panels or equipment: lateral profiles are depth-adjustable
- Safety: Tempered glass, lockable hinged front door
- Natural ventilation, with forced ventilation option
- Laser marking: numerical identification of each "RU"
- Black colour (RAL 9004)
- Upper and bottom adjustable covers for cabling
- Indoor installation (IP20)
- A 120x120mm ventilation kit can be incorporated for the installation of active equipment, such as headends
|Modular spacing (standard)||in||19|
|Number of rack units (HE)||6|
|Surface finishing||Electrostatic powder|
|Number of doors||1|
|Door locking system||Key Lock|
|Max. load capacity||kg||60|
|Type of profile rail||L-shaped|