Splice Box for Rack 19"
for "SC" Simplex or "LC" Duplex optical adapters
Designed to house SC-to-SC Simplex or LC-to-LC Duplex adapters, it can be used as a junction point for optical fibers (FO patch panel). It can be used to easily connect segregated multifiber hoses or several fiber hoses, thus allowing easy access and identification of these.
It allows to have a fixed optical fiber distribution network, to which different signals can be delivered just by a reconnection on the panel.
Thanks to its wide design, it facilitates the easy assembly and maintenance of the fusion patches that it houses.
Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- High strength and durability: made of steel
- Each connector is identified with a laser-marked number (1...24)
- Black colour (RAL 9005)
- Includes 4 screws and 4 nuts for installation in a 19"-rack.
- Equipped with a FO tray and cover to house the different fiber splices
- Includes clamps and flanges for the fixing and guiding of the different fibers
|Number of rack units (HE)||1|
|Modular spacing (standard)||in||19|
|Optical connector type||LC Duplex / SC Simplex|
533152 - Panel_1U_24_conectores_SC_10_Sin_[CAD07180237].dwg
533157 - Bandeja_2U_48_conectores_SC_10_Sin_[CAD07190261].dwg
Product release brochure