Low-gain mast amplifier
2 inputs: BIII/DAB/UHF-UHF
Masthead amplifier for the amplification of terrestrial television signals coming from several antennas.
Equipped with 2 inputs, with amplification on all bands. The amplifier is powered through the output coaxial cable at 12 Vdc.
Equipped with a switch for LTE790 or LTE700 filtering.
Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- Independent amplification for each individual band
- EasyF connection system
- Fully automated manufacturing, subject to the most stringent quality controls
- High-screening Zamak chassis
- Switch for LTE filtering (790/700), to remove mobile phone interference
- ON/OFF switches to allow DC pass towards the UHF inputs for the powering of a BOSS system
- Easy mounting. Equipped with a plastic tie for mast mounting
- Resistant ABS-plastic orange case for outdoor installation
EasyF connection system: simplicity and savings
EasyF is an innovative connection concept where the inner conductor of the coaxial cable is directly inserted in the device, thus improving connection reliability. Thanks to the absence of F connectors, the chassis can be reduced and the connection of two cables secured with a a single screw.
- Real time savings: speeding the installation is possible without the need for coaxial cable termination. Furthermore, there is no need for screwing the connectors on the device, which is sometimes difficult when there is little room
- Connection reliability: the clamp holding the cables prevents the coaxial cable to come off
- Cost savings: no additional connectors are required (neither F nor IEC)
- Space optimization: inputs and outputs are always on the same side of the device to prevent coaxial cables from bending, and to make working inside cabinets and register boxes easier
- Very easy three-step mounting: only screwing and unscrewing the covers is required to connect both cables:
1. Unscrew the device's cover to access the connection
2. Insert the previously stripped coaxial cables
3. Close the cover and screw to ensure connection
Learn more about EasyF system reliability
With EasyF, the connection between the coaxial cable and the device is carried out using an automated system for contact insertion of the inner conductor, without any soldering.
- Always as new: the device's operating life increases when the factor of solder wearing out with time is removed
- Failure rate reduction: usually produced as a result of cold soldering joints
- Electromagnetic behaviour optimization: for high frequencies
- Our commitment with environment is reinforced: pollution caused by the welding process is eliminated and production power consumption is reduced
Why choose an amplifier with switchable LTE790/700 filter?
The anti-LTE filtering switch integrated in TelevÃ©s amplifiers allows you to select the appropriate internal filter between channels 60 (790Mhz) or 48 (694MHz), adapting it to the DTT channeling frequencies of the region, so that it completely rejects the type of signal LTE that may interfere with the product.
This functionality offers versatility to maintain an installation free of interference in all LTE situations, covering the filtering requirements in any territory with a single amplifier, before, during and after the transition period. In addition, it simplifies the installation logistics, being only necessary to switch the filter to adapt the installation to the Digital Dividend operating in the region, and also allowing to adapt it to contingencies that may occur in the execution of the Dividend, in terms of delays or advances in its planning.
|Bands||UHF 1||UHF 2 / BIII / DAB|
|Gain adjustment range||dB||0 ... 15||0 ... 15||0 ... 18|
|Max.output level||dBÎ¼V||EN 50083 (-35dB)||121||115|
|EN 50083 (-60dB)||111||105|
|Power supply ||Vdc/mA||12 / 110|
|Max current through inputs||OFF||mA||-|
|Temperature operat. limits||ÂºC||-5 ... +45|