NanoKom mast amplifier (LTE700, 2nd Digital Dividend)
3 inputs: UHF-VHFmix-SATmix
Masthead amplifier for the amplification and combination of terrestrial and satellite television signals coming from several antennas.
Equipped with 3 inputs: the UHF input signal is amplified, whereas the VHF and SAT signals are only combined.
Allows DC pass towards the satellite input to power the LNB.
Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- Equipped with USOS (User Selectable Output Signal) technology: the installer selects the desired output level, which remains stable. The device automatically adjusts gain according to the input signal variation.
- Separate amplification and very low noise figure, thus respecting signal quality
- Ultra-small ergonomic design
- EasyF connection system
- Can be powered in the 12 V-to-24 V range
- Fully automated manufacturing, subject to the most stringent quality controls
- High-screening Zamak chassis
- LTE filter to remove mobile phone interference
- ON/OFF switch to allow DC pass towards the UHF input for the powering of a BOSS system
- Easy mounting. Equipped with a plastic tie for mast mounting
- Resistant ABS-plastic orange case for outdoor installation
EasyF connection system: simplicity and savings
EasyF is an innovative connection concept where the inner conductor of the coaxial cable is directly inserted in the device, thus improving connection reliability. Thanks to the absence of F connectors, the chassis can be reduced and the connection of two cables secured with a a single screw.
- Real time savings: speeding the installation is possible without the need for coaxial cable termination. Furthermore, there is no need for screwing the connectors on the device, which is sometimes difficult when there is little room
- Connection reliability: the clamp holding the cables prevents the coaxial cable to come off
- Cost savings: no additional connectors are required (neither F nor IEC)
- Space optimization: inputs and outputs are always on the same side of the device to prevent coaxial cables from bending, and to make working inside cabinets and register boxes easier
- Very easy three-step mounting: only screwing and unscrewing the covers is required to connect both cables:
1. Unscrew the device's cover to access the connection
2. Insert the previously stripped coaxial cables
3. Close the cover and screw to ensure connection
Learn more about EasyF system reliability
With EasyF, the connection between the coaxial cable and the device is carried out using an automated system for contact insertion of the inner conductor, without any soldering.
- Always as new: the device's operating life increases when the factor of solder wearing out with time is removed
- Failure rate reduction: usually produced as a result of cold soldering joints
- Electromagnetic behaviour optimization: for high frequencies
- Our commitment with environment is reinforced: pollution caused by the welding process is eliminated and production power consumption is reduced
|Gain adjustment range||dB||
0 ... 15
|10 CH DVB-T||91
|2 CH DVB-T||-||-||-|
|Output level regulation margin
||V /mA||12 ... 24 / 50|
|Max current through inputs||OFF||mA||0|
|DC OUT -> DC SAT||-||-||300|
|Temperature operat. limits||
-5 ... +45