Crimping tool for male connectors For RJ45, RJ11, RJ12, 4P4C and 4P2
Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- Robust tool
- Double-injection ergonomic handle
- The non-return lock eases operation and transportation
- Tool for use in Multi-connector
- Equipped with a precise cutting blade for cable preparation
- The type of connector to be inserted is specified on the chassis
What is the RJ45?
The RJ45 is a connector commonly used in structured cable networks. With up to 8 connection pins, it is adequate both for data networks (8 pairs), as well as telephone networks (2 pairs). It is usually used in networks compliant with standards TIA/EIA-568-B.