FMT: Fibredata Monitoring Tool Lite Server + Software + Licences (Up to 128 ONTs)
Management and monitoring of Hospitality infrastructures
In addition, this platform provides graphical network status information and an advanced control panel at configuration and maintenance level.
Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- Efficient commissioning and management. Reduces the deployment time and the chances of human errors by automating the configuration process. Allows the massive provisioning of elements, so there is no need to configure the elements one by one.
- High scalability. It can be used in either simple or complex networks and can monitor different elements. New elements can be progressively added to the monitoring tool.
- Network status monitoring service that can be used to anticipate any potential problems (preventive maintenance).
- Massive configuration of the GPON network elements based in scripts and CSV files. It can be used to change the configuration of the Wi-Fi, SIP extensions, etc.
- Remote detection of all the elements connected to the network that can be registered in the FMT, classification according to their function and representation in a network diagram so that their monitoring can begin.
- Extraction of data with regard to the value of the different elements of the Hospitality architecture.
- Active monitoring of all the network elements, checking at regular intervals the different pieces of equipment and services.
- Periodic report generation of the network performance evolution over a period of time and storage of logs.
- Back up of the configuration for all the equipment. The FMT includes a database with all the elements in the network.
- Schedule updates and configuration of the elements in the GPON network.
|Processor ||Quad Core 2.0 GHz |
|RAM||2 GB DDR3|
|HDD||Sata 16 GB SSD|
|Dimensions and Weight ||Dimensions|
|250 x 45 x 205 mm |
| Weight |
|550 g |
|Ethernet Ports|| |
|USB Ports|| |
2x USB 2.0
|Display Ports || |
|LEDs||Power LED |
Hard drive activity LED
|Power Supply||100-240 V |
|Working Temperature ||-5Âș...45ÂșC |
|Average power consumption || |
12 V (by front panel)1
5 A (by front panel)1
(1) The equipment has an embedded power source and a connector that allows connecting an auxiliary power supply.