BEXIA antenna The Best EXperience Indoor Antenna
The Televes Bexia is a next generation indoor over the air TV antenna that automatically adapts its gain in real time to optimize the reception of television signals, ensuring the optimum level of signal is delivered at all times. Join to the â€ścord-cuttingâ€ť movement to enjoy top rated OTA HDTV shows for FREE and ensure your installation is ready for NextGen TV (ATSC 3.0).
The Bexia is able to receive very weak signals while at the same time avoiding overload caused by very strong signals. The only indoor antenna in the market currently providing dual band amplification to be able to adjust VHF and UHF signals independently optimizing performance and minimizing FM, electrical, and cellphone interference. Omnidirectional reception for the best results in a wide variety of indoor installations.
Bexia can be mounted on a wall, flat on a surface, or free standing, and can be powered using the USB port on the TV or the included low consumption UL-listed power supply.
Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- Join to the â€ścord-cuttingâ€ť movement with the Bexia antenna and enjoy top rated HDTV shows for FREE: abc HD, CSO HD, FOX HD, PBS HD, the CW, Univision HD ...
- Elegant cutting edge compact design built using only the highest quality ABS plastics. The antenna can be installed on a wall, flat on a surface or free standing (12.6 x 0.76 x 6.8 in)
- Crystal clear TV reception enabled by T-Force proprietary self-adjusting preamplifier
- FM and LTE filtering eliminates radio and cellular phone interference
- Built-in TForce preamplifier continuously analyzes TV signals received by the antenna to provide the optimum gain and delivered signal level at all times. Based on proprietary MMIC technology exclusive to Televes offering unparalleled performance
- In the event of power failure, the Bexia antenna will continue to work in passive mode, bypassing the built-in antenna electronics. The antenna can operate in active (amp turned on) or passive mode (amp turned off)
- Market leading indoor antenna with dual band amplification for maximum performance and interference rejection
- BEXIA can be powered using the USB port of the TV, or using a conventional smartphone charger (5V)
- LTE-Ready: equipped with LTE filters to avoid mobile phone signals caused by the use of 5G/4G devices in the environment
- Low power consumption in intelligent mode
- In areas of good coverage, the antenna can also be operate in passive mode (without power)
Televes transitions from the traditional silicon era into a new era of electronic component design, allowing integrated circuits to be precisely manufactured for microwave frequency bands. Utilizing â€śState of the Artâ€ť MMIC technology TForce is manufactured using semiconductor compounds such as gallium arsenide (GaAs), providing the resulting products with unparalleled features and performance
Televes has reinvented the antenna concept. Until now, an antenna was just the reception component of a TV installation in which gain and directivity were the main features. The introduction of a smart device like BOSS provides the antenna with the capacity to receive very weak signals without the risk of being affected by very strong signals, the result is a dynamic balance between weak and strong signals that provides optimum signal levels at all times: the "dynamic range" concept turns out to be the most outstanding among quality parameters.
The creation of TForce with BOSS technology using MMIC components is an extraordinary milestone in the optimization of the dynamic range. The technology that allowed the reception of lost signals from distant satellites is now allowing the enhancement of the coverage range in DTT installations.
*1 Only with gain automatic regulation in intelligent mode (the antenna must be powered.
*2 Only with gain automatic regulation in intelligent mode (the antenna must be powered.
*3 Only with gain automatic regulation in intelligent mode (the antenna must be powered.