Overlight optical transmitter CWDM Indoor use, DAB/UHF/SAT, 1570nm, Po 9dBm
Enhanced electronics and optical engineering to light up your TV
CWDM WideBand satellite and terrestrial optical transmitter specifically designed for indoor installation. Intended for two-satellite transmission to more than 64 users, this device receives a satellite signal from an RF Wideband LNB and terrestrial band, and distributes it over a fiber output in the 1570nm window with 9dBm optical power.
Thanks to its optimized electronics and low losses, it allows to reduce the number of amplifiers required and simplifies deployment in the design of collective installations, preserving the signal quality throughout the process.
This device is part of the Overlight system, that distributes satellite and terrestrial signals to multiple users through a single optical fiber.
It can be used in combination with Overlight WideBand amplifiers with references 237561 and 237562.
This product is certified with the European IRS Certification Scheme mark, representing that it has passed the relevant test as set out in the latest EICS test specification, available from the DTG or CAI.
Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- High output level that makes it ideal for collective installations
- Specially designed for use in 2-satellite transmission to more than 64 users
- Low losses
- Optimized electronic behavior
- Very compact in dimensions and weight (137x126x45mm)
- Designed for indoor installation
- Powering from an external power supply, via power input (F connector)
- 100% European design, quality, and manufacturing
- SC/APC optical connector
- F-type RF connectors
- High-screening Zamak chassis
- Wall and mast mounting
- Power supply and adapter cable included
- LED signal status indicator
|Powering per inputs||Vdc|
|Max. current pass||mA|
|Max. current pass total inputs||mA||720|
|Optical output power||dBm||9|
|RF connectors||"F" female|
|Powering||Vdc||12 ... 18|
|Max. power consumption||W||5.6|
|Current consumption||mA||< 430|
|Operating temperature||Â°F||23 ... 113|
|PSU input voltage||Vac||100 ... 240|
|Max PSU current input||mA||600|
|PSU output voltage||Vdc||12|
|Max PSU output current||A||1.5|