Programmable amplifiers Avant X
Avant X: A new evolutionary stage
Avant X is a full range of digital programmable multiband amplifiers, which main mission is to achieve a programmable amplification and balance of different RF input signals.
- VHF+UHF inputs: the channels present in these inputs can be filtered and adjusted using up to 32 digital filters. Each filter can be tuned to any VHF+UHF channel, and its bandwidth can comprise between 1 and 4 channels.
The arrangement of the 32 filters is configurable based on the number of channels present on each VHF+UHF input. It's compatible with DVB-T and DVB-T2.
The output level is programmable between 90-115dBÎ¼V for one-output options (BASIC and PRO), and between 86-111dBÎ¼V for two-output options (BASIC SAT and PRO SAT). Furthermore, an equalization slope of up to 5 dB can be programmed at the output.
- The FM input can be enabled or not. In case this input is enabled, it will be amplified and its output level set to 10 dB below the lowest-level UHF channel (taking into account the equalization slope).
- IF input (only for models equipped with SAT): satellite input can be assigned an attenuation between 0 dB and 30dB, and an equalization between 0 dB and 15dB. The LNB can be configured to be REMOTELY (user STB) or LOCALLY powered by enabling the 22 kHz tone and configuring the supply voltage value to 13 or 17 V.
Choose the desired programming mode...
Avant X provides three different programming options:
- App ASuite for PC or tablet / Android smartphone, via USB connection (OTG cable included): The multiband amplifier configuration is performed in a friendly and intuitive environment. A configuration can be defined and stored - even without being connected to the multiband amplifier - only to retrieve it at installation and adjustment time.
Furthermore, for PRO versions, the application allows the monitoring of the quality parameters and the production of an installation report describing the configuration used.
- Universal programmer (ref. 7234): The unit is compatible with the programmer, ensuring backwards compatibility.
- Automatic programming by means of the "AUTO-PROGRAMMING" button (press and hold) of the multiband amplifier itself (PRO versions only): Thanks to a tuner that is able to detect DVB-T/T2 channels for UHF+VHF inputs, the unit performs an automatic programming of the filters when executing this option, as well as the appropriate tuning to avoid intermodulation.
By pressing the READJUST button (short press), the unit is readjusted to the stored configuration values.
After the multiband amplifier is adjusted, a manual fine tuning can be performed to slightly correct the VHF/UHF and FM filters' gain.
Avant X Americas Edition
Option with 4 LowVHF+HighVHF+UHF inputs and 1 CATV input
- 4 LowVHF+HighVHF+UHF inputs
- 1 CATV input with extended frequency range (54-1220MHz)