DataBox Management and Monitoring of network devices
All the network infrastructure, under control
This device is designed for the management and monitoring of network project devices, as headends, switches, routers, ONTs, in addition to the WaveData series and CoaxData series, among others.
It is indicated for its application in private and public networks as companies, hotels or campsites.
It includes a graphical interface web that gives access to its different functionalities.
Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- Centralized monitoring on a single platform: detailed and real-time information on connected devices
- It allows rapid detection of failures and errors in the network
- SNMP protocol integrated
- Logs and statistics consultation
- Bridging mode
- Indicated for Point-Multipoint GPON networks and Point-to-Point 1000Base-X networks
- Alert management
- 4x 1 GbE interfaces included
- User friendly web interface
- LED indicators
- Software based on Ubuntu Server
- 19" 1U Rack mount
|Number of HDD
|Number of USB ports
|100 ... 240
|50 Hz / 60 Hz
|PSU input voltage
|100 ... 240
|23 ... 113
* The equipment can only be powered by one power source. External power supply not included.
Centralized network monitoring
Based on SNMP integration
This easy installation and configuration tool is oriented to supervise the network performing, find and resolve problems, as well as network planning growth(*).
Among its characteristics, we can highlight:
- Flexible alert system
- Installation on a Linux-based OS (LibreNMS)
- Intuitive addition and removal of network devices
- Simple management that does not overload the network
- Manager-Agent architecture
(*) Devices to be managed and monitored must include an SNMP agent to exchange data with the network management system.
Visualization of running processes and installed packages
This functionality is integrated in the DataBox device. With it, it is possible to see device initial information and manage the equipment, which will act as a management station. This Linux-based management server allows the managers to keep track of running processes and all details about installed packages, manage system log files, modify network interface configuration files, add firewall rules, set disk space monitoring, setting backup copy... all the actions for proper network performing.
Logs and statistics management
Thanks to this tool, managers can consult message resume, reports and functioning network statistics at any time. To access this functionality, it is necessary to open a web browser and use the host's IP address to obtain the starting DataBox web page.
WaveData and Coaxdata series configuration
With DataBox it is possible the massive configuration of WaveData and CoaxData devices, without complications or overloads. In addition, it helps managers to save considerable time when configuring the network and the associated devices.
End-User License Agreement
EULA09200075_PDF - English.pdf