nPVR Server Up to 95 streams, 1TB storage
High performance Network Personal Video Recorder (nPVR) Server that enables reliable, flexible and scalable scheduling, storage and sharing of broadcast content recordings with users.
It supports up to 95 concurrent streams with an available storage for multimedia contents of 1 TB. In addition, it includes 4 HDD with RAID 5 technology, which allows the data recovery in case of failure of one of the disks, as well as faster content delivery.
Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- The service allows the system administrator to schedule IPTV channel recordings and stream them on demand to end user devices
- Intuitive management tool
- Easy integration into Arantia TV system
- Up to 95 concurrent streams supported
- 4 SAS HDD of 600 GB with RAID5 technology integrated: distributed system with parity that uses multiple hard drives grouped together to form a single disc drive, allowing the data recovery if one drive fails. In addition, it provides a better writing performance, which implies faster content delivery
- Up to 1 TB of content storage, which is equivalent to approximately 500 hours of HD video
- 19" rack compatible 1U height
- Device operation LED indicators
|CPU number of cores
|Number of HDD
|Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports (10/100/1000BaseT)
|Number of connectors RJ45
|Number of dedicated RJ45 IPMI connectors
|100 ... 240
|50 Hz / 60 Hz
|5 ... 35
|8 ... 90
Broadcast content recordings
The Network Personal Video Recording (nPVR) service is designed to collect, store and share content recordings with guests to make their stays more enjoyable. With the nPVR solution, hotel managers will be able to schedule IPTV channel recordings and share them among the guests through an intuitive on-demand platform that they will access from the TV in their room.
Within the nPVR service, a catalog of pre-recorded content is included with information associated with each recording: title, poster, description or length of the video. Hotel managers can add programs previously aired on television or other platforms to the catalog, such as sporting events, concerts, shows, award galasâ€¦ Thanks to its storage up to 1TB, it is possible to add up to 500 hours of video to the catalog so that guests have a wide range of entertainment content during their stay.
An untethered experience
Guests will be able to access the nPVR service without the need to create a user account or enter personal data. The hotel can offer a barrier-free entertainment experience in the guest's room, since the system does not need to request sensitive or compromised information for its correct operation.
And for a complete experience, the service incorporates the option to remember the guestâ€™s session open so that if he/she leaves a video unfinished, he/she can return to the session at any time.
Easy integration into Arantia TV system
The nPVR service is 100% compatible with ArantiaTV platform. In the same way as with other services available on Arantia TV, the establishment can include the nPVR service within its on-demand entertainment offer so that guests can easily access all the content offered from a single platform.