Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- Low second and third order distortion, which provide a high output voltage (typical values around 120 dBÎĽV)
- Equipped with two signal inputs, which allow the mixing of the channels of its own headend with channels coming from other sources
- Equipped with a test output
|Noise figure||dB||< 11|
|Return losses||> 10|
|Gain||dB||44 Â± 2,5|
|Max. output level||DIN45004B||
|42 CH Cenelec||
|Gain regulation||dB||0 - 20|
|Return losses||> 8|
In some cases, the transmodulation of specific satellite channels into COFDM will probably not be enough; this is why the option is available to add the IF of a satellite polarity to the COFDM signal flow. Furthermore, that signal flow may be transmitted over optical fibre by means of an appropriate low-loss optical transmitter, thus allowing to reach longer distances.
1. T.0X processing headends (DVB/S2-COFDM and DVB-T/COFDM transmodulators, encoders/modulators, amplifier, etc.).
2. MiniKom amplifier ref. 5363 (Art. No. EV45).
3. SMATV optical transmitter ref. 238201 (Art. No. OMS1310).
4. SMATV optical receiver ref. 2311 (Art. No. OE1216)