OMNINOVA BOSS antenna (LTE700, 2nd Digital Dividend) Omnidirectional intelligent antenna that does not require pointing
Antenna with a 360Âş reception capability (omnidirectional), therefore, there is no need to point again the antenna when changing location. It is perfect for DTT reception in moving facilities (ships, campers...) for short stays.
The BOSSTech system automatically controls the level of the received signal (either very high or very low) to always provide optimal output level. The new design using TForce technology makes this intelligent device even more versatile.
Provided with a full installation kit consisting of:
- 12V PicoKom power supply unit (Ref. 579401)
- Current inyector for battery connection (Ref. 7450)
- Straight bracket for antenna installation
- Connectors: 3xF (ref. 4171xx) and 1xIEC (ref. 4130)
- Screws with assembly wrench for mast mounting
Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- High dynamic range: It allows high-quality TV reception in a wide variety of critical situations, from areas where signals are very weak to installations with high reception levels
- DTT coverage area enhancement
- Very high gain
- A more stable reception: supports signal variations or fading without any impact on the TV installation
- Robust versatile structure:
- Weather resistant: The radome is highly resistant to salinity, humidity and other adverse weather conditions (IP 53).
- The base has a tube compatible with masts up to 30mm diameter.
- The base was designed to protect and hide the coaxial cable inside the mast or the bracket.
- 360Âş reception for multiple bands: Pointing is not required: BI, FM, BIII, and UHF.
- Low power consumption in intelligent mode
- LTE-Ready: equipped with LTE filters to avoid mobile phone signals caused by the use of 5G/4G devices in the environment
- Two operation modes:
- In intelligent mode (with antenna feeding), BOSS provides automatic control to correct signal fluctuations and maintain optimal output signal level
- In passive mode (without power supply), the signal goes through
- Quick and easy mounting. Furthermore, they can bebought as a kit, including all the accessories required for installation.
Televes transitions from the traditional silicon era into a new era of electronic component design, allowing integrated circuits to be precisely manufactured for microwave frequency bands. Utilizing â€śState of the Artâ€ť MMIC technology TForce is manufactured using semiconductor compounds such as gallium arsenide (GaAs), providing the resulting products with unparalleled features and performance
Televes has reinvented the antenna concept. Until now, an antenna was just the reception component of a TV installation in which gain and directivity were the main features. The introduction of a smart device like BOSS provides the antenna with the capacity to receive very weak signals without the risk of being affected by very strong signals, the result is a dynamic balance between weak and strong signals that provides optimum signal levels at all times: the "dynamic range" concept turns out to be the most outstanding among quality parameters.
The creation of TForce with BOSS technology using MMIC components is an extraordinary milestone in the optimization of the dynamic range. The technology that allowed the reception of lost signals from distant satellites is now allowing the enhancement of the coverage range in DTT installations.
A special antenna series to be installed in restrictive locations.
- Known for their pleasing low-impact visual design and ideal for installations where good aesthetics are key.
- Intelligent antennas include our BOSS system to provide the best output level for a exceptional reception quality.
- LTE ready: they integrate an LTE electronic filter to remove cell phone interference
- Built with materials that are highly resistant to salt air , humidity and other adverse climatic elements, with a protection index of 53.
- Low power consumption and easy mounting. Furthermore, they can be purchased as full kits including all the accessories required for their installation.
- Manufactured in Europe, our products undergo the most stringent quality controls, providing high reliability.
|Wind load (@130Km/h)||N||74.88|
|Wind load (@150Km/h)||N||102.96|
*1 The gain varies automatically depending on the output level.
*2 The gain varies automatically depending on the output level.
*3 The gain varies automatically depending on the output level.
*4 The gain varies automatically depending on the output level.
Product release brochure
Declaration of Conformity