EuroSwitch 17 inputs - 32 outputs
Compact and effective for large installations
Compact multiswitch equipped with 17 inputs (one terrestrial and 16 for four satellites, each with its four polarities) and 32 user outputs.
Thanks to its great compactness and its optimized electronic design, it presents very low through and tap losses. This allows to reduce the number of amplifiers needed in the cascade and to obtain a better balanced signal in the users, even in large collective installations.
Can be used as a terminal (star topology) or as a cascade by using a simple switch. In addition, it incorporates a second switch that actives the TForce technology, which automatically adjusts the terrestrial signal and keep it constant despite variations in the reception.
Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- Very compact in dimensions and weight, even in models with high number of users
- Very low through and tap losses
- Great isolation between inputs and outputs
- Equipped with the TForce technology, the terrestrial output level is automatically adjusted (TERR. AMP. ACTIVE) to the optimal level
- 10 dB Low Gain (LG) / High Gain (HG) switch for the attenuation of the satellite input signal for each 8-user group
- Two powering options: From the power supply, or from the cascade through the satellite inputs or outputs
- 100% european design, quality, and manufacturing
- High shielding (A class) thanks to its manufacture in Zamak
- Versatile: selector switch to shift between cascade and terminal modes
- Low consumption under normal conditions. In addition, ECO mode reduces consumption as the number of connected users decreases
- Wide 12-18V power supply range, making it compatible with most existing systems
- Current circulation between all inputs and cascades
- Input and output colour identification
|Number of inputs||17|
|Number of cascadable outputs||17|
|Number of user outputs||32|
|Frequency range TERR.||MHz||88 ... 862|
|Frequency range SAT.||MHz||950 ... 2400|
|Input level TERR.||dBÎĽV||80 ... 110|
|Input level SAT.||dBÎĽV||65 ... 112|
|Through losses TERR.||dB||< 5|
|Through losses SAT.||dB||4 ... 6.5|
|Tap losses TERR. Active||dB||5|
|Tap losses TERR. Passive||dB||36|
|Output level 10Ch DVB-T||dBÎĽV||78|
|Isolation H/V||dB||> 50|
|Isolation users||dB||> 30|
|Powering||Vdc||12 ... 18|
|Max. current (PSU - TERR ACT.)||mA||115|
|Max. current (PSU - TERR PAS.)||mA||5|
|Max. current (STB)||mA||85|
|Operating temperature||Â°C||-5 ... 45|
Installation into a large building (4 satellites)
The LNBs, terrestrial antenna and the whole cascade is powered by various 3A PSUs. The number of PSUs in the system will be carried out as a function of the total power consumption of the installation.
In case of using amplifiers, these will be the recommended elements to place the power supply units.