Current injector 24 V-1 A
Injector for the remote powering of active devices (terrestrial antennas, LNB...) that can not be installed with a power supply.
Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- Easy wiring
- Very limited size
- High-shielding Zamak chassis
- Three 75-ohm F female connectors
- Plastic protective caps for the connectors
- 20 cm cable, with black marking for "-" and red marking for "+"
- DC current circulation in a single connector
|Max. input voltage||Vdc||24|
|Through losses||dB||â‰¤ 0,5|
|Return losses||dB||> 10|
To allow a control signal to pass through, you can use a bridge built with voltage injectors (ref. 7450). By connecting the power cords of two injectors, you allow the signals to pass between receiver and LNB.