Lower section pivoting, Hot-Dip Galvanizing + Painting 550 ULTRA tower - Reinforced
The section is painted red (RAL 3020).
Guy wires are required for pivoting sections.
Televes reserves the right to modify the product
- Anchoring system based on plates and union nuts
- Outstanding stiffness and mechanical strength
- Solid tube, no internal corrosion
- Maximum height of the 550 ULTRA tower: 200m (as per calculation conditions)
- The hot-dip galvanizing surface treatment provides enhanced durability in adverse corrosion conditions
- Colour paint, oven-lacquering with polyester electrostatic powder
|Surface facing the wind
It consists in fixing the lower section to the base, set it in upright position and levelling it. The subsequent Middle Sections are then mounted, equipped with the appropriate guy wires; the mounting is carried out by climbing on the previously mounted sections and hoisting the new section with the help of the appropriate lifting tools.